These past two months have been a whirlwind of sinking, scrambling, and sidelining with little swimming. I find myself newly transplanted in my hometown, back to the bittersweet midwest. Not only does it feel great to be back in a real city, but my first thoughts upon solidifying this decision were of the Ambassador (read a bit of background on our relationship here). I would have picked a much less silly name for this perma-crush had I known he would now be at the forefront of my thoughts. Continue reading
1. I am about to quit my [steady restaurant management] job because I now grow and sell marijuana, which is a lot more lucrative. Half the duplex I rent is already planted and the harvest will be in February.
2. I have a baby-mama AND;
3. I met her while working as a bartender at [a super shady local bar].
4. We got pregnant within a month.
5. We got engaged when we got pregnant.
6. We had a ton of conflict and broke up after the first kiddo was born.
7. She’s a crazy and really angry person.
8. Though we never got married, we had a second kid in spite of the issues mentioned above.
9. The kids are 1 and a half and three years old. Their mom moved them 6 hours away without my permission. Because we never got married, I have little legal recourse to see them.
10. I am about to use all my marijuana-growing money to hire attorneys to get my kids back from their deadbeat mother.
Sorry, not sorry for not calling you for a second date, sir. Involvement with you, even on a friendship level, would likely cause disruption to the serenity I have worked so hard to cultivate in my life as a single person.
No kisses for you,